- Photo: Photo Courtesy of the Jonas Brothers' MySpace page/.1 of 14
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Estrada/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Bob Ramirez/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP12 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Kevin Jonas is off the market! The oldest of the Jonas trio reportedly got married on Saturday evening to fiancé Danielle DeLeasa in Long Island, NY.
RELATED VIDEO: Despite snow, Jonas brother weds in N.Y
The couple wed at a French-style chateau on an estate in Long Island, says People.com
"We're so happy that we're finally married and we were able to share the special moment with family, friends and loved ones," the couple said.
RELATED: See more pics of the Jonas Brothers!
Kevin's younger brothers Joe and Nick served as his best men, and the nuptials were attended by about 400 family members and friends, such as Disney star Demi Lovato.
The bride, who was escorted down the aisle by her father, wore a strapless tulle and Chantilly lace Vera Wang gown, reports People. The couple then said their vows and gave one another wedding bands which they designed for each other.
The event was reportedly like something out of a fairy tale, held beneath white tents with 14-foot trees that sparkled with hydrangeas and faux-icicles.
Kevin proposed this past June, giving DeLeasa a cushion-cut diamond ring. The couple dated for two years after meeting in the Bahamas. Kevin told People magazine soon after they became engaged that DeLeasa said,"Yes, yes, yes like 500 times super fast in a row," when he popped the question.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite