Kim Kardashian Bonds With Beyonce in Atlantic City
- Photo: Tom Briglia/PhotoGraphics/.1 of 10
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
After touring Cannes, France last week and unexpectedly parting with some "sentimental" items in her luggage, Kim Kardashian was looking to let loose.
So on Sunday, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star made a beeline for Beyonce's concert at Revel's Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, N.J., for a night of dancing and singing along with the songstress's chart-topping hits.
Backstage, Kardashian, 31, got a chance to chat with the woman of the evening herself, and the pair were seen greeting each other with an embrace and dancing together. Beyonce's husband of four years, Jay-Z, is best friends with Kanye West, Kardashian's serious boyfriend.
"Kim thought it was such a great show," a source tells Us Weekly. "There's always some random rumors there is tension between them, and there totally isn't! Kim had so much fun."
The E! star is one of several A-listers who made it out to Beyonce's four-concert weekend, which marked her post-baby performance debut since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
On Saturday, first lady Michelle Obama, 48, and her daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, watched the show from a private box where they did the "Single Ladies" dance together and rocked out to "Crazy in Love." Oprah's BFF Gayle King sat nearby.
During Saturday's encore, Beyonce, 30, revealed to the sold-out venue that she had lost a whopping 60 pounds since giving birth.
"Y'all have no idea how hard I worked! They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!" she told her fans. "Now tonight I'm gonna get chocolate wasted!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite