Kim Kardashian Bonds With Beyonce in Atlantic City
- Photo: Tom Briglia/PhotoGraphics/.1 of 10
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
After touring Cannes, France last week and unexpectedly parting with some "sentimental" items in her luggage, Kim Kardashian was looking to let loose.
So on Sunday, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star made a beeline for Beyonce's concert at Revel's Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, N.J., for a night of dancing and singing along with the songstress's chart-topping hits.
Backstage, Kardashian, 31, got a chance to chat with the woman of the evening herself, and the pair were seen greeting each other with an embrace and dancing together. Beyonce's husband of four years, Jay-Z, is best friends with Kanye West, Kardashian's serious boyfriend.
"Kim thought it was such a great show," a source tells Us Weekly. "There's always some random rumors there is tension between them, and there totally isn't! Kim had so much fun."
The E! star is one of several A-listers who made it out to Beyonce's four-concert weekend, which marked her post-baby performance debut since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
On Saturday, first lady Michelle Obama, 48, and her daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, watched the show from a private box where they did the "Single Ladies" dance together and rocked out to "Crazy in Love." Oprah's BFF Gayle King sat nearby.
During Saturday's encore, Beyonce, 30, revealed to the sold-out venue that she had lost a whopping 60 pounds since giving birth.
"Y'all have no idea how hard I worked! They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!" she told her fans. "Now tonight I'm gonna get chocolate wasted!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite