Kim Kardashian Bonds With Beyonce in Atlantic City
- Photo: Tom Briglia/PhotoGraphics/.1 of 10
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
After touring Cannes, France last week and unexpectedly parting with some "sentimental" items in her luggage, Kim Kardashian was looking to let loose.
So on Sunday, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star made a beeline for Beyonce's concert at Revel's Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, N.J., for a night of dancing and singing along with the songstress's chart-topping hits.
Backstage, Kardashian, 31, got a chance to chat with the woman of the evening herself, and the pair were seen greeting each other with an embrace and dancing together. Beyonce's husband of four years, Jay-Z, is best friends with Kanye West, Kardashian's serious boyfriend.
"Kim thought it was such a great show," a source tells Us Weekly. "There's always some random rumors there is tension between them, and there totally isn't! Kim had so much fun."
The E! star is one of several A-listers who made it out to Beyonce's four-concert weekend, which marked her post-baby performance debut since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
On Saturday, first lady Michelle Obama, 48, and her daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, watched the show from a private box where they did the "Single Ladies" dance together and rocked out to "Crazy in Love." Oprah's BFF Gayle King sat nearby.
During Saturday's encore, Beyonce, 30, revealed to the sold-out venue that she had lost a whopping 60 pounds since giving birth.
"Y'all have no idea how hard I worked! They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!" she told her fans. "Now tonight I'm gonna get chocolate wasted!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite