Kim Kardashian Bonds With Beyonce in Atlantic City
- Photo: Tom Briglia/PhotoGraphics/.1 of 10
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
After touring Cannes, France last week and unexpectedly parting with some "sentimental" items in her luggage, Kim Kardashian was looking to let loose.
So on Sunday, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star made a beeline for Beyonce's concert at Revel's Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, N.J., for a night of dancing and singing along with the songstress's chart-topping hits.
Backstage, Kardashian, 31, got a chance to chat with the woman of the evening herself, and the pair were seen greeting each other with an embrace and dancing together. Beyonce's husband of four years, Jay-Z, is best friends with Kanye West, Kardashian's serious boyfriend.
"Kim thought it was such a great show," a source tells Us Weekly. "There's always some random rumors there is tension between them, and there totally isn't! Kim had so much fun."
The E! star is one of several A-listers who made it out to Beyonce's four-concert weekend, which marked her post-baby performance debut since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
On Saturday, first lady Michelle Obama, 48, and her daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, watched the show from a private box where they did the "Single Ladies" dance together and rocked out to "Crazy in Love." Oprah's BFF Gayle King sat nearby.
During Saturday's encore, Beyonce, 30, revealed to the sold-out venue that she had lost a whopping 60 pounds since giving birth.
"Y'all have no idea how hard I worked! They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!" she told her fans. "Now tonight I'm gonna get chocolate wasted!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite