Kim Kardashian Dances With Beyonce at Kanye West and Jay-Z's Concert!
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: VISP/GSI3 of 15
- Photo: GSI4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 15
- Photo: LEON/GSI7 of 15
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/.8 of 15
- Photo: Visual/Flynet/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: VISP/GSI14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
At the Watch the Throne concert in Birmingham, England, on June 22, the E! reality star, 31, and the 16-time Grammy Award winner, 30, stood side-by-side as their respective loves Kanye West, 35, and Jay-Z, 42, performed on stage.
"Kim and Beyonce were dancing all night! They even went into the mosh pit!" a source tells Us Weekly. "It was the most hectic thing ever!"
Kardashian (in a demure black top) and Knowles (in a white tee and leather leggings) did their best to keep a low-profile amidst the sea of fans.
The outing marked the first time the two stars have been photographed in public together. Despite rumors to the contrary, "Kim and Beyonce have always been cool," the source explains. "Beyonce and Jay love Kim and think she's a good match for Kanye."
Kardashian certainly seems so. In a pre-taped interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter" airing Sunday, she explains how she fell for West after years of friendship. "It's very comforting to have someone who knows everything about you, who respects you, understands you, has gone through similar things," she says. "I feel like I'm at a really happy, good space."
The savvy star and West are on the fast track, an insider recently told Us. "They're seriously talking marriage. And yes, she would [accept his proposal]."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian Dances With Beyonce at Kanye West and Jay-Z's Concert!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite