Kim Kardashian Dances With Beyonce at Kanye West and Jay-Z's Concert!
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: VISP/GSI3 of 15
- Photo: GSI4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 15
- Photo: LEON/GSI7 of 15
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/.8 of 15
- Photo: Visual/Flynet/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: VISP/GSI14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
At the Watch the Throne concert in Birmingham, England, on June 22, the E! reality star, 31, and the 16-time Grammy Award winner, 30, stood side-by-side as their respective loves Kanye West, 35, and Jay-Z, 42, performed on stage.
"Kim and Beyonce were dancing all night! They even went into the mosh pit!" a source tells Us Weekly. "It was the most hectic thing ever!"
Kardashian (in a demure black top) and Knowles (in a white tee and leather leggings) did their best to keep a low-profile amidst the sea of fans.
The outing marked the first time the two stars have been photographed in public together. Despite rumors to the contrary, "Kim and Beyonce have always been cool," the source explains. "Beyonce and Jay love Kim and think she's a good match for Kanye."
Kardashian certainly seems so. In a pre-taped interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter" airing Sunday, she explains how she fell for West after years of friendship. "It's very comforting to have someone who knows everything about you, who respects you, understands you, has gone through similar things," she says. "I feel like I'm at a really happy, good space."
The savvy star and West are on the fast track, an insider recently told Us. "They're seriously talking marriage. And yes, she would [accept his proposal]."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian Dances With Beyonce at Kanye West and Jay-Z's Concert!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite