Kim Kardashian Dances With Beyonce at Kanye West and Jay-Z's Concert!
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: VISP/GSI3 of 15
- Photo: GSI4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 15
- Photo: LEON/GSI7 of 15
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/.8 of 15
- Photo: Visual/Flynet/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: VISP/GSI14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
At the Watch the Throne concert in Birmingham, England, on June 22, the E! reality star, 31, and the 16-time Grammy Award winner, 30, stood side-by-side as their respective loves Kanye West, 35, and Jay-Z, 42, performed on stage.
"Kim and Beyonce were dancing all night! They even went into the mosh pit!" a source tells Us Weekly. "It was the most hectic thing ever!"
Kardashian (in a demure black top) and Knowles (in a white tee and leather leggings) did their best to keep a low-profile amidst the sea of fans.
The outing marked the first time the two stars have been photographed in public together. Despite rumors to the contrary, "Kim and Beyonce have always been cool," the source explains. "Beyonce and Jay love Kim and think she's a good match for Kanye."
Kardashian certainly seems so. In a pre-taped interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter" airing Sunday, she explains how she fell for West after years of friendship. "It's very comforting to have someone who knows everything about you, who respects you, understands you, has gone through similar things," she says. "I feel like I'm at a really happy, good space."
The savvy star and West are on the fast track, an insider recently told Us. "They're seriously talking marriage. And yes, she would [accept his proposal]."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian Dances With Beyonce at Kanye West and Jay-Z's Concert!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite