Kim Kardashian Dances With Beyonce at Kanye West and Jay-Z's Concert!
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: VISP/GSI3 of 15
- Photo: GSI4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 15
- Photo: LEON/GSI7 of 15
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/.8 of 15
- Photo: Visual/Flynet/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: VISP/GSI14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
At the Watch the Throne concert in Birmingham, England, on June 22, the E! reality star, 31, and the 16-time Grammy Award winner, 30, stood side-by-side as their respective loves Kanye West, 35, and Jay-Z, 42, performed on stage.
"Kim and Beyonce were dancing all night! They even went into the mosh pit!" a source tells Us Weekly. "It was the most hectic thing ever!"
Kardashian (in a demure black top) and Knowles (in a white tee and leather leggings) did their best to keep a low-profile amidst the sea of fans.
The outing marked the first time the two stars have been photographed in public together. Despite rumors to the contrary, "Kim and Beyonce have always been cool," the source explains. "Beyonce and Jay love Kim and think she's a good match for Kanye."
Kardashian certainly seems so. In a pre-taped interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter" airing Sunday, she explains how she fell for West after years of friendship. "It's very comforting to have someone who knows everything about you, who respects you, understands you, has gone through similar things," she says. "I feel like I'm at a really happy, good space."
The savvy star and West are on the fast track, an insider recently told Us. "They're seriously talking marriage. And yes, she would [accept his proposal]."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian Dances With Beyonce at Kanye West and Jay-Z's Concert!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite