Kings of Leon drummer Nathan Followill, wife Jessie Baylin welcome baby girl
- Photo: LTA/Lia Toby/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own wayMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:11:30 AM
- Ratings: 'Madam Secretary' Debuts to OK Demo Marks, Strong Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- Giuliani to help fight Noriega's video game suitMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:40:52 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own way
A baby princess of Leon!
Kings of Leon drummer Nathan Followill became a first-time dad on Dec. 26. His wife, Jessie Baylin, gave birth to a daughter, Violet Marlowe Followill, in Nashville, his rep tells Us Weekly.
Weighing 7 pounds and 13 ounces, little Violet was born at 4:01 p.m.
Married since November 2009, Followill, 33, and Baylin, 28, announced their pregnancy in June, just a few days after Nathan's brother Caleb and his model wife, Lily Aldridge, welcomed their first child, Dixie Pearl.
Indeed, it's been a busy several years of babies and matrimony for the band: Guitarist Matthew Followill, 27, welcomed son Knox with his wife, Johanna Bennett, in April 2011, and bass guitarist Jared Followill, 25, wed model Martha Patterson in September 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite