Kings of Leon drummer Nathan Followill, wife Jessie Baylin welcome baby girl
- Photo: LTA/Lia Toby/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
A baby princess of Leon!
Kings of Leon drummer Nathan Followill became a first-time dad on Dec. 26. His wife, Jessie Baylin, gave birth to a daughter, Violet Marlowe Followill, in Nashville, his rep tells Us Weekly.
Weighing 7 pounds and 13 ounces, little Violet was born at 4:01 p.m.
Married since November 2009, Followill, 33, and Baylin, 28, announced their pregnancy in June, just a few days after Nathan's brother Caleb and his model wife, Lily Aldridge, welcomed their first child, Dixie Pearl.
Indeed, it's been a busy several years of babies and matrimony for the band: Guitarist Matthew Followill, 27, welcomed son Knox with his wife, Johanna Bennett, in April 2011, and bass guitarist Jared Followill, 25, wed model Martha Patterson in September 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite