Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Marries Kelli Cashiola!
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: DC8/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Sarah Mayes/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Michael A. Mariant/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- V.C. Andrews' Vampire Novel 'Daughter of Darkness' Being Developed for TVMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:33:26 AM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement Speech
Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood is a married man!
The country musician, 29, wed Kelli Cashiola outside Nashville Saturday, several sources confirm to Us Weekly. They announced their engagement in December 2011 after seven months of dating; they had been friends for about five years.
The wedding took place outdoors on a farm, one insider says. "Lady Antebellum is off the rest of the month, so they will be honeymooning during this time."
The country trio Mockingbird Sun tweeted about the ceremony Saturday, writing: "The Dave Haywood/Kelli Cashiola wedding was awesome. Like a movie. Wish them the very best!"
Another attendee, Kyle Key, echoed: "Back from secret wedding location. What a wedding! The whole thing was straight out of a movie. Congrats Dave and Kelli!"
When Haywood popped the question to Cashiola, a 29-year-old VP of marketing/brand management for Warner Music Nashville, she was stunned. After showing up unannounced at her Nashville office, he asked her to wear a blindfold on their drive home. Once they arrived at their destination, Haywood guided Cashiola to the front of her house where a string of Christmas lights spelled out "Will you marry me?"
Haywood -- who plays guitar, piano, mandolin -- isn't the only newly married member of Lady Antebellum: Singer Hillary Scott, 26, married Nashville-based drummer Chris Tyrrell on January 7, 2012. Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley has been married to Cassie McConnell since June 2009.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite