Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Marries Kelli Cashiola!
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: DC8/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Sarah Mayes/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Michael A. Mariant/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood is a married man!
The country musician, 29, wed Kelli Cashiola outside Nashville Saturday, several sources confirm to Us Weekly. They announced their engagement in December 2011 after seven months of dating; they had been friends for about five years.
The wedding took place outdoors on a farm, one insider says. "Lady Antebellum is off the rest of the month, so they will be honeymooning during this time."
The country trio Mockingbird Sun tweeted about the ceremony Saturday, writing: "The Dave Haywood/Kelli Cashiola wedding was awesome. Like a movie. Wish them the very best!"
Another attendee, Kyle Key, echoed: "Back from secret wedding location. What a wedding! The whole thing was straight out of a movie. Congrats Dave and Kelli!"
When Haywood popped the question to Cashiola, a 29-year-old VP of marketing/brand management for Warner Music Nashville, she was stunned. After showing up unannounced at her Nashville office, he asked her to wear a blindfold on their drive home. Once they arrived at their destination, Haywood guided Cashiola to the front of her house where a string of Christmas lights spelled out "Will you marry me?"
Haywood -- who plays guitar, piano, mandolin -- isn't the only newly married member of Lady Antebellum: Singer Hillary Scott, 26, married Nashville-based drummer Chris Tyrrell on January 7, 2012. Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley has been married to Cassie McConnell since June 2009.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite