Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Marries Kelli Cashiola!
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: DC8/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Sarah Mayes/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Michael A. Mariant/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- ESPN Combining Grantland, Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight, ESPN Films Into One UnitMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:24:00 AM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90
Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood is a married man!
The country musician, 29, wed Kelli Cashiola outside Nashville Saturday, several sources confirm to Us Weekly. They announced their engagement in December 2011 after seven months of dating; they had been friends for about five years.
The wedding took place outdoors on a farm, one insider says. "Lady Antebellum is off the rest of the month, so they will be honeymooning during this time."
The country trio Mockingbird Sun tweeted about the ceremony Saturday, writing: "The Dave Haywood/Kelli Cashiola wedding was awesome. Like a movie. Wish them the very best!"
Another attendee, Kyle Key, echoed: "Back from secret wedding location. What a wedding! The whole thing was straight out of a movie. Congrats Dave and Kelli!"
When Haywood popped the question to Cashiola, a 29-year-old VP of marketing/brand management for Warner Music Nashville, she was stunned. After showing up unannounced at her Nashville office, he asked her to wear a blindfold on their drive home. Once they arrived at their destination, Haywood guided Cashiola to the front of her house where a string of Christmas lights spelled out "Will you marry me?"
Haywood -- who plays guitar, piano, mandolin -- isn't the only newly married member of Lady Antebellum: Singer Hillary Scott, 26, married Nashville-based drummer Chris Tyrrell on January 7, 2012. Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley has been married to Cassie McConnell since June 2009.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite