Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Gets Married!
- Photo: ladyantebellum.com/Promotional1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: PN2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best T
Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott is a married woman. Her rep tells Us Weekly she and Chris Tyrell wed Saturday just before sunset in upstate New York surrounded by family and close friends.
The bride wore a custom Vera Wang strapless mermaid dress with abstract all-over lace underlay, layered tulle skirt with horsehair banding and hand-cut corded lace applique with hand-applied crystal and pearl beading. She complemented the gown with a mantilla veil with hand-cut chantilly lace applique. The groom donned a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Scott, 25, posted a video on her band's site Sunday to announce the good news. "We got married! We just wanted you to hear it from us first," Scott gushed after showing off her wedding ring. "We love you. We're so excited to be starting our life together, and we just had to let you in on the excitement."
Tyrell the lead drummer of country music trio Love and Theft, first met the "Run to You" singer when they each served as opening acts on Tim McGraw's Southern Voice Tour in 2010.
Over the Fourth of July weekend, Tyrell popped the question to Scott while the two were enjoying a day at the lake in Tennessee.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite