Lady Gaga and Ashton Kutcher asked to help with freeway closure
- Photo: SC2/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/Louie Angelo/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com4 of 19
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 19
- Photo: Promotional7 of 19
- Photo: Promotional8 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Itsuo Inouye/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: NPC/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi / Splash News/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/Louie Angelo/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department have begun a massive campaign to warn drivers that California's Interstate 405 will be shut for three days in July.
They've even asked actors, musicians and athletes who are popular on Twitter.com to tell their followers to avoid the road amid fears it will cause chaos for thousands of motorists.
Lt. Andy Neiman, an LAPD spokesman, tells the Los Angeles Times, "The whole idea is just to re-message the theme of avoiding the 405 area and that it's going to be a mess if people don't stay away...
"Twitter is a way to reach that whole demographic that could be oblivious to the 405 closure for that weekend."
Gaga, Kutcher, his wife Demi Moore and Kim Kardashian have all been asked to join the Twitter campaign, while former "CHiPs" star Erik Estrada has filmed a public service announcement about the closure.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite