Lady Gaga causes sensation on Harvard campus
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: ZTB/ZOH/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) --
Lady Gaga is causing quite a sensation on Harvard University's campus.
The singer is at the school for Wednesday's launch of her Born This Way Foundation with Oprah Winfrey and U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
She says in an interview with The Associated Press that the foundation's goal is to empower youth and inspire bravery. The foundation shares a name with her album, and she says its message will be for students to create a more loving environment at their schools and in the world.
About 100 students mobbed the singer as she arrived on campus in a sleek black dress, tall hat and platform shoes. She signed autographs and posed for photos.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite