Lady Gaga causes sensation on Harvard campus
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: ZTB/ZOH/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) --
Lady Gaga is causing quite a sensation on Harvard University's campus.
The singer is at the school for Wednesday's launch of her Born This Way Foundation with Oprah Winfrey and U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
She says in an interview with The Associated Press that the foundation's goal is to empower youth and inspire bravery. The foundation shares a name with her album, and she says its message will be for students to create a more loving environment at their schools and in the world.
About 100 students mobbed the singer as she arrived on campus in a sleek black dress, tall hat and platform shoes. She signed autographs and posed for photos.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite