Lady Gaga Collapses, Cancels Show
- Photo: Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Aaron D. Settipane/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Jason Winslow / Splash News/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Leon Neal/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Singer Lady Gaga has apologized to fans for canceling a concert in Indiana Thursday after she collapsed due to exhaustion and dehydration.
RELATED VIDEO: Gaga Cancels Concert after Collapse
"I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite," she said via Twitter. "An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing.
"Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular-- a result of exhaustion and dehydration," she added. "Can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage."
She said she was so "so devastated" because she would never "cancel a show just based on discomfort." Said the singer, 23: "I have performed with the flu, a cold, strep throat."
In this case, though, "everyone was concerned I'd be in danger during the 2hr show since I had passed out earlier," she wrote.
Before signing off, she wrote, "I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me."
She said she will give a "make-up the performance" Jan. 26 at Purdue University.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
From Crowd Ignite