Lady Gaga Expresses Pride About Godmother Role
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Harper's Bazaar4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Lady Gaga/Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Lady Gaga declared her pride after Sir Elton John asked her to be godmother to his baby son, Zachary.
RELATED: See Why Gaga Went Viral This Week
The "Rocket Man" hitmaker and his partner David Furnish became first-time parents over Christmas, and the news prompted frenzied speculation over who they would ask to take on the special honor.
Sir Elton recently confirmed they have picked Gaga, saying, "Yes, [Gaga is the godmother]. When you get to the real person underneath, there's a very simple New York girl who loves her parents. I love her to death and a lot of people said, 'Oh that's crazy.' But they don't know her, and we do."
RELATED: Celeb Protesters And Their Causes
The "Poker Face" singer has now spoken of her joy over the role, telling British TV show "Daybreak," "Zachary is a beautiful, beautiful boy and I feel very honored to be invited into their family."
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite