Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.4 of 17
- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: GPA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: NGRE/GSI14 of 17
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga launched her debut perfume while being inside a life size perfume bottle.
RELATED: Rihanna Gets a New Ribcage Tattoo
The avant garde pop star was in a large bottle — a replica of her "Fame" fragrance bottle — at New York's Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, appearing in a transparent glass where attendees took photos of Gaga and watched her get a tattoo on her neck.
The entertainer entered the museum Thursday night on top of a convertible, where she posed for pictures. Inside, she laid in the bottle in a sparkly top, skirt and red wig. Then she stripped her clothes — now appearing in lingerie, including a thong — and began receiving a tattoo on the back of her neck (she shaved the bottom half of the back of her head this week).
The masquerade black tie event featured a few hundred people, mostly dressed with eye masks and headgear.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite