Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.4 of 17
- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: GPA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: NGRE/GSI14 of 17
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga launched her debut perfume while being inside a life size perfume bottle.
RELATED: Rihanna Gets a New Ribcage Tattoo
The avant garde pop star was in a large bottle — a replica of her "Fame" fragrance bottle — at New York's Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, appearing in a transparent glass where attendees took photos of Gaga and watched her get a tattoo on her neck.
The entertainer entered the museum Thursday night on top of a convertible, where she posed for pictures. Inside, she laid in the bottle in a sparkly top, skirt and red wig. Then she stripped her clothes — now appearing in lingerie, including a thong — and began receiving a tattoo on the back of her neck (she shaved the bottom half of the back of her head this week).
The masquerade black tie event featured a few hundred people, mostly dressed with eye masks and headgear.
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite