Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.4 of 17
- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: GPA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: NGRE/GSI14 of 17
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga launched her debut perfume while being inside a life size perfume bottle.
RELATED: Rihanna Gets a New Ribcage Tattoo
The avant garde pop star was in a large bottle — a replica of her "Fame" fragrance bottle — at New York's Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, appearing in a transparent glass where attendees took photos of Gaga and watched her get a tattoo on her neck.
The entertainer entered the museum Thursday night on top of a convertible, where she posed for pictures. Inside, she laid in the bottle in a sparkly top, skirt and red wig. Then she stripped her clothes — now appearing in lingerie, including a thong — and began receiving a tattoo on the back of her neck (she shaved the bottom half of the back of her head this week).
The masquerade black tie event featured a few hundred people, mostly dressed with eye masks and headgear.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite