Lady Gaga goes without makeup, debuts black hair
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.1 of 15
- Photo: Instagram/.2 of 15
- Photo: V Magazine/.3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: Luca Chelsea/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Michael Bowles/Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Santi/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' MoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:07:32 AM
- Jon Stewart Bashes NSA and 'World of Warcraft' Gamers in Carly Rae Jepsen Song SpoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:55:51 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Performs Katy Perry's 'RoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:46:59 AM
- Disney CFO: 'Star Wars' Will Follow Marvel StrategyMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:35:58 AM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' Mo
Lady Gaga is shocking her fans once again. The pop star, in the midst of prepping her third full-length studio album, "ARTPOP," went makeup-free in a new photo posted on her official fan site, LittleMonsters, on Wednesday.
The selfie shows the "Born This Way" singer, 27, posing in a plain white top exposing her left shoulder. Gaga pouts her lips, and her now-black hair is pulled to one side, giving it an effortless and clean look.
The raw self-portrait, Gaga suggests, seems to mirror her creative process.
"As they pry the single from my bleeding fingers. It's a scary thing to revisit those things underneath, the pain in your past. But all I found was raw passion. I thought I was destroyed inside. I'm ready to fight. Start the music," she wrote alongside the revealing photograph.
Though a surprise, going makeup-free isn't all that new to the provocateur. She showed her inner beauty back on June 29, when she stepped out in New York in an all-black ensemble with a fishnet top exposing a strapless black bra and high boots. The outing happened just hours after she gave her support during the Gay Pride Parade. The performance was her first appearance since surgery for a severe hip injury that forced her to cancel her Born This Way Ball tour in February. The "Poker Face" singer also recently stripped down with a natural look for V magazine.
Gaga's latest album is set for a Nov. 11 release, and fans will get a first listen when her yet-to-be-named single debuts Aug. 19.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite