Lady Gaga goes without makeup, debuts black hair
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.1 of 15
- Photo: Instagram/.2 of 15
- Photo: V Magazine/.3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: Luca Chelsea/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Michael Bowles/Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Santi/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Lady Gaga is shocking her fans once again. The pop star, in the midst of prepping her third full-length studio album, "ARTPOP," went makeup-free in a new photo posted on her official fan site, LittleMonsters, on Wednesday.
The selfie shows the "Born This Way" singer, 27, posing in a plain white top exposing her left shoulder. Gaga pouts her lips, and her now-black hair is pulled to one side, giving it an effortless and clean look.
The raw self-portrait, Gaga suggests, seems to mirror her creative process.
"As they pry the single from my bleeding fingers. It's a scary thing to revisit those things underneath, the pain in your past. But all I found was raw passion. I thought I was destroyed inside. I'm ready to fight. Start the music," she wrote alongside the revealing photograph.
Though a surprise, going makeup-free isn't all that new to the provocateur. She showed her inner beauty back on June 29, when she stepped out in New York in an all-black ensemble with a fishnet top exposing a strapless black bra and high boots. The outing happened just hours after she gave her support during the Gay Pride Parade. The performance was her first appearance since surgery for a severe hip injury that forced her to cancel her Born This Way Ball tour in February. The "Poker Face" singer also recently stripped down with a natural look for V magazine.
Gaga's latest album is set for a Nov. 11 release, and fans will get a first listen when her yet-to-be-named single debuts Aug. 19.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite