Lady Gaga, Green Day added to Grammy lineup
- Photo: Kevin Estrada/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: SI1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Raising Hope' Canceled by Fox After 4 SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Fox News Anchor Alisyn Camerota OutMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Edward Snowden to SXSW: Government Spying is 'Setting Fire to the Future of the Internet&amMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 10:47:00 AM
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public SchoolsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Cartoon Network Slate: Legos, Elijah Wood and BearsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:54:00 AM
- 'Raising Hope' Canceled by Fox After 4 Seasons
NEW YORK (AP) -- The contenders for album of the year at the Grammys will also compete on stage: All the nominees are set to perform on music's biggest night.
The Recording Academy said Tuesday that Lady Gaga and the Dave Matthews Band will join Beyonce, Taylor Swift and the Black Eyed Peas as performers for the 52nd annual Grammy Awards.
Beyonce leads with 10 nominations; Swift has eight. Maxwell, the Black Eyed Peas and Kanye West follow with six; Gaga, Jay-Z and DJ David Guetta (GET'-tah) scored five each.
Country act the Zac Brown Band, Green Day and Pink were also announced as performers.
The Grammys will be presented at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Jan. 31. The show will air on CBS.
From Crowd Ignite