Lady Gaga had to get drunk to sign her tax returns
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/.4 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Elle/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Clemens Bilan/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as Dick
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Lady Gaga had to get drunk to sign off on her taxes this year because she was required to pay such a huge sum to the Internal Revenue Service.
The frugal pop superstar admits she hates paying out large amounts of money, and she needed a little alcohol help to face her biggest tax bill yet.
In a taped TV interview with Ellen DeGeneres set to air on Friday, the "Poker Face" singer says, "When I signed my tax returns this year, I had to get completely wasted. They were just holding me up. It’s unbelievable."
PHOTOS: Celebs With Expressive Style
The money-conscious star insists her careful habits have prevented her from buying a home: "I’m a gypsy ... I think, 'well, gosh, what a waste of money to buy a place and I’m on the road. Even though it might not seem like a big deal because I’m a pop singer or whatever, it still hurts to write a check. It’s a lot of money."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite