Lady Gaga had to get drunk to sign her tax returns
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/.4 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Elle/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Clemens Bilan/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Lady Gaga had to get drunk to sign off on her taxes this year because she was required to pay such a huge sum to the Internal Revenue Service.
The frugal pop superstar admits she hates paying out large amounts of money, and she needed a little alcohol help to face her biggest tax bill yet.
In a taped TV interview with Ellen DeGeneres set to air on Friday, the "Poker Face" singer says, "When I signed my tax returns this year, I had to get completely wasted. They were just holding me up. It’s unbelievable."
PHOTOS: Celebs With Expressive Style
The money-conscious star insists her careful habits have prevented her from buying a home: "I’m a gypsy ... I think, 'well, gosh, what a waste of money to buy a place and I’m on the road. Even though it might not seem like a big deal because I’m a pop singer or whatever, it still hurts to write a check. It’s a lot of money."
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite