Lady Gaga had to get drunk to sign her tax returns
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/.4 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Elle/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Clemens Bilan/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Lady Gaga had to get drunk to sign off on her taxes this year because she was required to pay such a huge sum to the Internal Revenue Service.
The frugal pop superstar admits she hates paying out large amounts of money, and she needed a little alcohol help to face her biggest tax bill yet.
In a taped TV interview with Ellen DeGeneres set to air on Friday, the "Poker Face" singer says, "When I signed my tax returns this year, I had to get completely wasted. They were just holding me up. It’s unbelievable."
PHOTOS: Celebs With Expressive Style
The money-conscious star insists her careful habits have prevented her from buying a home: "I’m a gypsy ... I think, 'well, gosh, what a waste of money to buy a place and I’m on the road. Even though it might not seem like a big deal because I’m a pop singer or whatever, it still hurts to write a check. It’s a lot of money."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite