Lady Gaga: I Want Kids Someday
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: DCA/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Is Mother Monster's biological clock ticking?
In an interview with "The Insider," Lady Gaga, 25, opens up about her desire to one day start a family. "Someday. A long, long day from now," she says. "Not soon. My baby will be my new record."
The "Marry the Night" singer, who's currently dating hunky "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney, 30, says she was "born to make music. I was born to see out my artistic visions. That's what 'Born This Way' is all about."
"I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour," adds Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta. "I can't wait to see the fans. I have a million ideas and I just feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to do what she loves."
Gaga's career will always take precedence over her love life, a source close to the singer recently told Us Weekly. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," the source explained. "But she thinks Taylor's super cute!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite