Lady Gaga: I Want Kids Someday
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: DCA/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens LiveMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:01:00 AM
- US Television Productions in Israel Working Under Threat of Rocket AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 1:39:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Everything Blows Up at Volatile Power of Veto MeetingMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 12:58:00 AM
- Emmy Nominations: TheWrap's Live BlogMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 8:47:00 PM
- Party Report: 7 Days in a McMansion Hulu Shot "Real Housewives" Spoof "MSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 7:17:00 PM
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live
Is Mother Monster's biological clock ticking?
In an interview with "The Insider," Lady Gaga, 25, opens up about her desire to one day start a family. "Someday. A long, long day from now," she says. "Not soon. My baby will be my new record."
The "Marry the Night" singer, who's currently dating hunky "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney, 30, says she was "born to make music. I was born to see out my artistic visions. That's what 'Born This Way' is all about."
"I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour," adds Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta. "I can't wait to see the fans. I have a million ideas and I just feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to do what she loves."
Gaga's career will always take precedence over her love life, a source close to the singer recently told Us Weekly. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," the source explained. "But she thinks Taylor's super cute!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite