Lady Gaga: I Want Kids Someday
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: DCA/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write ScriptMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:49:16 AM
- A24 Adds Distribution Exec Heath Shapiro to Growing RanksMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:28:45 AM
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Orange Is the New Black' Among Writers Guild&amMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:07:55 AM
- 'American Hustle' Reviews: Do Critics Think David O. Russell's Latest is MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:48:23 AM
- Dustin Diamond Regrets 'Saved By the Bell' Book; Claims 'Celebrity Fit ClMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:38:40 AM
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write Script
Is Mother Monster's biological clock ticking?
In an interview with "The Insider," Lady Gaga, 25, opens up about her desire to one day start a family. "Someday. A long, long day from now," she says. "Not soon. My baby will be my new record."
The "Marry the Night" singer, who's currently dating hunky "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney, 30, says she was "born to make music. I was born to see out my artistic visions. That's what 'Born This Way' is all about."
"I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour," adds Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta. "I can't wait to see the fans. I have a million ideas and I just feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to do what she loves."
Gaga's career will always take precedence over her love life, a source close to the singer recently told Us Weekly. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," the source explained. "But she thinks Taylor's super cute!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite