Lady Gaga: I Want Kids Someday
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: DCA/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Is Mother Monster's biological clock ticking?
In an interview with "The Insider," Lady Gaga, 25, opens up about her desire to one day start a family. "Someday. A long, long day from now," she says. "Not soon. My baby will be my new record."
The "Marry the Night" singer, who's currently dating hunky "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney, 30, says she was "born to make music. I was born to see out my artistic visions. That's what 'Born This Way' is all about."
"I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour," adds Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta. "I can't wait to see the fans. I have a million ideas and I just feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to do what she loves."
Gaga's career will always take precedence over her love life, a source close to the singer recently told Us Weekly. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," the source explained. "But she thinks Taylor's super cute!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite