Lady Gaga: I Want Kids Someday
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: DCA/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
Is Mother Monster's biological clock ticking?
In an interview with "The Insider," Lady Gaga, 25, opens up about her desire to one day start a family. "Someday. A long, long day from now," she says. "Not soon. My baby will be my new record."
The "Marry the Night" singer, who's currently dating hunky "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney, 30, says she was "born to make music. I was born to see out my artistic visions. That's what 'Born This Way' is all about."
"I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour," adds Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta. "I can't wait to see the fans. I have a million ideas and I just feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to do what she loves."
Gaga's career will always take precedence over her love life, a source close to the singer recently told Us Weekly. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," the source explained. "But she thinks Taylor's super cute!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite