Lady Gaga impostor causes chaos in Miami
- Photo: GUESS/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Lady Gaga/KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Machinima Raises $18 Million in Financing Deal Led by Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:38:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Reality Show Debuts to 693,000 ViewersMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:31:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Ends Season With Ratings HighMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:15:00 PM
- 'Raising Hope' Canceled by Fox After 4 SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Fox News Anchor Alisyn Camerota OutMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Machinima Raises $18 Million in Financing Deal Led by Warner Bros.
A Lady Gaga look-alike caused chaos in Miami on Sunday, fooling fans, photographers and shop assistants as she toured town with a massive security detail.
The petite blond traveled in a motorcade of four SUVs and 10 security guards when she went to a French Connection store in South Beach the day before the pop star's 25th birthday.
A source tells the New York Post, "Salespeople flocked to assist her, even helping her try on clothes for 30 minutes. She was swarmed by fans screaming, 'happy birthday!'"
A press officer for a Guess shop in the area even released a statement about the visit, claiming that, "the crowd was getting so out of control that security needed to shut down the store so Lady Gaga could browse."
But the visitor has since been exposed as a fake. Lady Gaga was actually celebrating her birthday a day early in Las Vegas on Sunday. Her stylist Nicola Formichetti confirmed the woman was not Gaga, writing on her Twitter.com page, "Thats (sic) not her!!"
From Crowd Ignite