Lady Gaga impostor causes chaos in Miami
- Photo: GUESS/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Lady Gaga/KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Nelson Mandela Death: Hollywood Reacts to the Legendary Humanitarian's PassingMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 2:45:54 PM
- Ron Burgundy Talks Sports on DirecTV's 'Dan Patrick Show' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 2:40:44 PM
- Academy Announces 9 Films That 'Gravity' Will Beat for the VFX OscarMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 2:31:24 PM
- IM Global Names Chris Bosco Chief Operating OfficerMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:41:55 PM
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Announced for May 2016MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:39:05 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: Hollywood Reacts to the Legendary Humanitarian's Passing
A Lady Gaga look-alike caused chaos in Miami on Sunday, fooling fans, photographers and shop assistants as she toured town with a massive security detail.
The petite blond traveled in a motorcade of four SUVs and 10 security guards when she went to a French Connection store in South Beach the day before the pop star's 25th birthday.
A source tells the New York Post, "Salespeople flocked to assist her, even helping her try on clothes for 30 minutes. She was swarmed by fans screaming, 'happy birthday!'"
A press officer for a Guess shop in the area even released a statement about the visit, claiming that, "the crowd was getting so out of control that security needed to shut down the store so Lady Gaga could browse."
But the visitor has since been exposed as a fake. Lady Gaga was actually celebrating her birthday a day early in Las Vegas on Sunday. Her stylist Nicola Formichetti confirmed the woman was not Gaga, writing on her Twitter.com page, "Thats (sic) not her!!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBey's Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite