Lady Gaga impostor causes chaos in Miami
- Photo: GUESS/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Lady Gaga/KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a New
A Lady Gaga look-alike caused chaos in Miami on Sunday, fooling fans, photographers and shop assistants as she toured town with a massive security detail.
The petite blond traveled in a motorcade of four SUVs and 10 security guards when she went to a French Connection store in South Beach the day before the pop star's 25th birthday.
A source tells the New York Post, "Salespeople flocked to assist her, even helping her try on clothes for 30 minutes. She was swarmed by fans screaming, 'happy birthday!'"
A press officer for a Guess shop in the area even released a statement about the visit, claiming that, "the crowd was getting so out of control that security needed to shut down the store so Lady Gaga could browse."
But the visitor has since been exposed as a fake. Lady Gaga was actually celebrating her birthday a day early in Las Vegas on Sunday. Her stylist Nicola Formichetti confirmed the woman was not Gaga, writing on her Twitter.com page, "Thats (sic) not her!!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite