Lady Gaga Is Hooking Up with Vampire Diaries' Taylor Kinney
- Photo: Lady Gaga, 'You and I' video/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: Perry Smylie/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Pat Wellenbach/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: DonnaWard/WENN/VPB/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Lady Gaga has a new kind of monster on her mind -- a vampire!
A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday) that the eccentric singer, 25, is dating "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney, 30, whom she met on the set of her "You and I" video in July. Ironically, Kinney plays Gaga's love interest in the music video, though the song was written for her ex Luc Carl. Gaga dated Carl, 31, a New York-based bartender, author, and semi-pro bowler on-and-off for some years, though she never publicly announced their romance.
"Something, something about my cool Nebraska guy, yeah something about baby you and I," Gaga sings in her undeniable ode to her ex Carl, a Nebraska native. Filling in as the "cool Nebraska guy" in the video, Kinney goes shirtless and gets hot with Gaga in steamy make-out scenes that clearly won her over.
"They're hooking up and getting to know each other," says a source close to Gaga. But the pair -- who were spotted leaving New York's Alvin Ailey dance studio in mid-October -- aren't serious. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," says the source. "But she thinks he's supercute!"
When Us Weekly asked Kinney's co-star, Kat Graham, if Kinney is romantic, she said, "Gaga would know more than I would! But he's genuinely sweet -- not an a--hole actor at all!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite