Lady Gaga Is Hooking Up with Vampire Diaries' Taylor Kinney
- Photo: Lady Gaga, 'You and I' video/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: Perry Smylie/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Pat Wellenbach/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: DonnaWard/WENN/VPB/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Lady Gaga has a new kind of monster on her mind -- a vampire!
A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday) that the eccentric singer, 25, is dating "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney, 30, whom she met on the set of her "You and I" video in July. Ironically, Kinney plays Gaga's love interest in the music video, though the song was written for her ex Luc Carl. Gaga dated Carl, 31, a New York-based bartender, author, and semi-pro bowler on-and-off for some years, though she never publicly announced their romance.
"Something, something about my cool Nebraska guy, yeah something about baby you and I," Gaga sings in her undeniable ode to her ex Carl, a Nebraska native. Filling in as the "cool Nebraska guy" in the video, Kinney goes shirtless and gets hot with Gaga in steamy make-out scenes that clearly won her over.
"They're hooking up and getting to know each other," says a source close to Gaga. But the pair -- who were spotted leaving New York's Alvin Ailey dance studio in mid-October -- aren't serious. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," says the source. "But she thinks he's supercute!"
When Us Weekly asked Kinney's co-star, Kat Graham, if Kinney is romantic, she said, "Gaga would know more than I would! But he's genuinely sweet -- not an a--hole actor at all!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite