Lady Gaga Is Hooking Up with Vampire Diaries' Taylor Kinney
- Photo: Lady Gaga, 'You and I' video/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: Perry Smylie/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Pat Wellenbach/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: DonnaWard/WENN/VPB/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Lady Gaga has a new kind of monster on her mind -- a vampire!
A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday) that the eccentric singer, 25, is dating "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney, 30, whom she met on the set of her "You and I" video in July. Ironically, Kinney plays Gaga's love interest in the music video, though the song was written for her ex Luc Carl. Gaga dated Carl, 31, a New York-based bartender, author, and semi-pro bowler on-and-off for some years, though she never publicly announced their romance.
"Something, something about my cool Nebraska guy, yeah something about baby you and I," Gaga sings in her undeniable ode to her ex Carl, a Nebraska native. Filling in as the "cool Nebraska guy" in the video, Kinney goes shirtless and gets hot with Gaga in steamy make-out scenes that clearly won her over.
"They're hooking up and getting to know each other," says a source close to Gaga. But the pair -- who were spotted leaving New York's Alvin Ailey dance studio in mid-October -- aren't serious. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," says the source. "But she thinks he's supercute!"
When Us Weekly asked Kinney's co-star, Kat Graham, if Kinney is romantic, she said, "Gaga would know more than I would! But he's genuinely sweet -- not an a--hole actor at all!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Crowd Ignite