- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall1 of 26
Lady Gaga has moved to deny a request by her former assistant to include behind-the-scenes pictures in a legal battle for overtime payments, calling the photographs "private and personal."
Jennifer O'Neill, who worked as Gaga's assistant for 13 months while the singer was on tour, has filed suit against star's representatives at Mermaid Touring Company, claiming she is owed $380,000 for 7,168 hours of overtime.
Her lawyers have lodged a subpoena asking Gaga to hand over copies of unpublished behind-the-scenes pictures shot by fashion photographer Terry Richardson for Gaga's recent book, "Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson."
O'Neill claims she was featured in a lot of the shots, but Gaga has now filed her own legal motion at Manhattan federal court asking a judge to deny the request because the pictures are "private and personal" and "irrelevant" to the case, according to the New York Post.
Speaking of personal photos, keep clicking to see photos of Gaga ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite