Lady Gaga opens up about weight gain
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Uffe Kongsted/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Ferry de Kok/BSPSYNDICATION/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.10 of 15
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Lady Gaga has brushed off recent speculation about her fluctuating weight, insisting she is "healthy" and "proud at any size" and her boyfriend prefers her "curvier."
The "Poker Face" singer has put on a few pounds in recent weeks and pictures of her fuller figure have been the subject of much online gossip.
Gaga now reveals she has spent years struggling to accept her body image, but credits her boyfriend, actor Taylor Kinney, and her fans for giving her the boost she needs to feel happy with her shape.
In a post on her LittleMonsters.com website, she writes, "My weight/loss/gain since I was (a) child has tormented me. No amount of help has ever healed my pain about it. But you (fans) have. My boyfriend prefers me curvier, when I eat and am healthy and not so worried about my looks, I'm happy. Happier then I've ever been."
RELATED: Hollywood Workaholics
"I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite