Lady Gaga put her blood into making perfume
- Photo: Jochen Luebke/ddp/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Lady Gaga donated her own blood to create her first perfume so that fans could 'wear' the oddball pop star on their skin.
The "Bad Romance" hitmaker was inspired by sex for the fragrance, and she admits to examining semen and drops of her own blood to develop the smell.
The scent is due to hit stores next year, but Gaga promises her devotees they won't stink when they wear her perfume.
She tells Australian radio show 2DayFM, "The perfume smells like an expensive hooker! In terms of the process of creating the perfume, I wanted to extract the feeling and the sense of blood and semen from molecular structures. That's where that came from. That is in the perfume but it doesn't smell like it."
"You just get the after-feeling of sex from the semen and then the blood is sort of primal. It was taken out of my own blood sample, so it's a sense of having me on your skin."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite