Lady Gaga put her blood into making perfume
- Photo: Jochen Luebke/ddp/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Michael Wright, Programming Head for TBS and TNT, to ExitMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:41:00 PM
- NASCAR Driver Tony Stewart Returning to Competition This WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Tracy Morgan Is "Having a Tough Time" Recuperating, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:19:00 PM
- Johnny Knoxville Signs First Look Deal With ABC StudiosMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:11:00 PM
- 'Longmire' Canceled by A&EMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:58:00 PM
- Michael Wright, Programming Head for TBS and TNT, to Exit
Lady Gaga donated her own blood to create her first perfume so that fans could 'wear' the oddball pop star on their skin.
The "Bad Romance" hitmaker was inspired by sex for the fragrance, and she admits to examining semen and drops of her own blood to develop the smell.
The scent is due to hit stores next year, but Gaga promises her devotees they won't stink when they wear her perfume.
She tells Australian radio show 2DayFM, "The perfume smells like an expensive hooker! In terms of the process of creating the perfume, I wanted to extract the feeling and the sense of blood and semen from molecular structures. That's where that came from. That is in the perfume but it doesn't smell like it."
"You just get the after-feeling of sex from the semen and then the blood is sort of primal. It was taken out of my own blood sample, so it's a sense of having me on your skin."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite