Lady Gaga put her blood into making perfume
- Photo: Jochen Luebke/ddp/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming RightsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- 'The Phone Call' Director Mat Kirkby's Next Project Will Make '5MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:42:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming Rights
Lady Gaga donated her own blood to create her first perfume so that fans could 'wear' the oddball pop star on their skin.
The "Bad Romance" hitmaker was inspired by sex for the fragrance, and she admits to examining semen and drops of her own blood to develop the smell.
The scent is due to hit stores next year, but Gaga promises her devotees they won't stink when they wear her perfume.
She tells Australian radio show 2DayFM, "The perfume smells like an expensive hooker! In terms of the process of creating the perfume, I wanted to extract the feeling and the sense of blood and semen from molecular structures. That's where that came from. That is in the perfume but it doesn't smell like it."
"You just get the after-feeling of sex from the semen and then the blood is sort of primal. It was taken out of my own blood sample, so it's a sense of having me on your skin."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite