Lady Gaga Shows Off Curves in Tight Outfit
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Uffe Kongsted/Fame Flynet2 of 20
- Photo: Â© Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 20
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: Ferry de Kok/BSPSYNDICATION/StarTraks5 of 20
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 20
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.11 of 20
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA12 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Lady Gaga turned up in Paris on Friday -- and she's likely going to avoid those chocolate croissants!
The "Marry the Night" singer, 26, accentuated her new curves in a tight, leopard-print outfit, black tights and towering platform boots, with her newly auburn hair in a perfectly Parisian, retro updo.
The flamboyant pop superstar (real name: Stefanie Germanotta) has been causing considerable comment for her new, fuller-figured look, and recently fessed up to radio host Elvis Duran that she's indeed packed on some lbs.
"I'm dieting right now, because I gained, like, 25 pounds," the Grammy winner revealed. "And you know I really don't feel bad about it, not even for a second. I have to be on such a strict diet constantly. It's hard because it's a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don't like that. So I'm trying to find a new balance."
She blames her dad, Joe Germanotta -- who has an Italian restaurant in New York that serves up her fave dishes -- for the unexpected transformation.
"I love eating pasta and pizza," says Gaga. "I'm a New York Italian girl. That's why I have been staying out of New York. My father opened a restaurant. It's so amazing . . . it's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there. So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I'm, like, I've got to go where I can drink green juice."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Lady Gaga Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Gain in Tight Outfit
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite