Lady Gaga shows off custom-made gold wheelchair
- Photo: Terry Richardson/terrysdiary.com/.1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/VM/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Lady Gaga is cruising around in style while she recovers from hip surgery after commissioning a designer to create a gold wheelchair for her.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Gaga scrapped the U.S. leg of her Born This Way Ball tour last month after she was diagnosed with synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints, and she underwent an operation to treat the condition on Feb. 20.
Since then Gaga has been ordered to limit her physical activity, and now she has a new way of getting around: a 24-karat gold-plated wheelchair, which comes with a reclining back.
Designer Ken Borochov tells the New York Post, "I certainly wasn't expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite