Lady Gaga shows off custom-made gold wheelchair
- Photo: Terry Richardson/terrysdiary.com/.1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/VM/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Lady Gaga is cruising around in style while she recovers from hip surgery after commissioning a designer to create a gold wheelchair for her.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Gaga scrapped the U.S. leg of her Born This Way Ball tour last month after she was diagnosed with synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints, and she underwent an operation to treat the condition on Feb. 20.
Since then Gaga has been ordered to limit her physical activity, and now she has a new way of getting around: a 24-karat gold-plated wheelchair, which comes with a reclining back.
Designer Ken Borochov tells the New York Post, "I certainly wasn't expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite