Lady Gaga shows off custom-made gold wheelchair
- Photo: Terry Richardson/terrysdiary.com/.1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/VM/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Lady Gaga is cruising around in style while she recovers from hip surgery after commissioning a designer to create a gold wheelchair for her.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Gaga scrapped the U.S. leg of her Born This Way Ball tour last month after she was diagnosed with synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints, and she underwent an operation to treat the condition on Feb. 20.
Since then Gaga has been ordered to limit her physical activity, and now she has a new way of getting around: a 24-karat gold-plated wheelchair, which comes with a reclining back.
Designer Ken Borochov tells the New York Post, "I certainly wasn't expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite