Lady Gaga shows off custom-made gold wheelchair
- Photo: Terry Richardson/terrysdiary.com/.1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/VM/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Lady Gaga is cruising around in style while she recovers from hip surgery after commissioning a designer to create a gold wheelchair for her.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Gaga scrapped the U.S. leg of her Born This Way Ball tour last month after she was diagnosed with synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints, and she underwent an operation to treat the condition on Feb. 20.
Since then Gaga has been ordered to limit her physical activity, and now she has a new way of getting around: a 24-karat gold-plated wheelchair, which comes with a reclining back.
Designer Ken Borochov tells the New York Post, "I certainly wasn't expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite