Lady Gaga still finds ways to be 'irresponsible'
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue1 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue2 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Littlemonsters.com/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GSI/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CODA/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lady Gaga is one of the most visible celebrities in the world, but she says not everything she does is documented.
RELATED: Guess Gaga's natural hair color
In the September issue of Vogue magazine, Gaga says she likes to "feel a little irresponsible and act like I'm nineteen." She goes on to admit she even manages to "roll into a bar" and dance topless or have sex on the beach without getting recognized.
RELATED: Gaga goes skinny-dipping
The 26-year-old singer credits her friends for helping her not get caught by paparazzi.
RELATED: Lady Gaga 'used to run around naked'
The September issue of Vogue is its 120th anniversary issue and the magazine's largest yet. It goes on sale Aug. 21.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite