Lady Gaga still finds ways to be 'irresponsible'
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue1 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue2 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Littlemonsters.com/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GSI/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CODA/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lady Gaga is one of the most visible celebrities in the world, but she says not everything she does is documented.
RELATED: Guess Gaga's natural hair color
In the September issue of Vogue magazine, Gaga says she likes to "feel a little irresponsible and act like I'm nineteen." She goes on to admit she even manages to "roll into a bar" and dance topless or have sex on the beach without getting recognized.
RELATED: Gaga goes skinny-dipping
The 26-year-old singer credits her friends for helping her not get caught by paparazzi.
RELATED: Lady Gaga 'used to run around naked'
The September issue of Vogue is its 120th anniversary issue and the magazine's largest yet. It goes on sale Aug. 21.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite