Lady Gaga still finds ways to be 'irresponsible'
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue1 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue2 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Littlemonsters.com/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GSI/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CODA/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lady Gaga is one of the most visible celebrities in the world, but she says not everything she does is documented.
RELATED: Guess Gaga's natural hair color
In the September issue of Vogue magazine, Gaga says she likes to "feel a little irresponsible and act like I'm nineteen." She goes on to admit she even manages to "roll into a bar" and dance topless or have sex on the beach without getting recognized.
RELATED: Gaga goes skinny-dipping
The 26-year-old singer credits her friends for helping her not get caught by paparazzi.
RELATED: Lady Gaga 'used to run around naked'
The September issue of Vogue is its 120th anniversary issue and the magazine's largest yet. It goes on sale Aug. 21.
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite