Lady Gaga still finds ways to be 'irresponsible'
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue1 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue2 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Littlemonsters.com/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GSI/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CODA/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lady Gaga is one of the most visible celebrities in the world, but she says not everything she does is documented.
RELATED: Guess Gaga's natural hair color
In the September issue of Vogue magazine, Gaga says she likes to "feel a little irresponsible and act like I'm nineteen." She goes on to admit she even manages to "roll into a bar" and dance topless or have sex on the beach without getting recognized.
RELATED: Gaga goes skinny-dipping
The 26-year-old singer credits her friends for helping her not get caught by paparazzi.
RELATED: Lady Gaga 'used to run around naked'
The September issue of Vogue is its 120th anniversary issue and the magazine's largest yet. It goes on sale Aug. 21.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite