Lady Gaga still finds ways to be 'irresponsible'
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue1 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Vogue2 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Littlemonsters.com/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Wally Santana/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GSI/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CODA/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lady Gaga is one of the most visible celebrities in the world, but she says not everything she does is documented.
RELATED: Guess Gaga's natural hair color
In the September issue of Vogue magazine, Gaga says she likes to "feel a little irresponsible and act like I'm nineteen." She goes on to admit she even manages to "roll into a bar" and dance topless or have sex on the beach without getting recognized.
RELATED: Gaga goes skinny-dipping
The 26-year-old singer credits her friends for helping her not get caught by paparazzi.
RELATED: Lady Gaga 'used to run around naked'
The September issue of Vogue is its 120th anniversary issue and the magazine's largest yet. It goes on sale Aug. 21.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite