Lady Gaga talks sex and drugs with Stern
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Itsuo Inouye/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: The Advocate/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Reuters7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/Louie Angelo/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: NPC/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi / Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/Louie Angelo/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Lady Gaga put shock jock Howard Stern in his place during an appearance on his radio show on Monday morning by halting his controversial questions about sex and drugs.
The pop superstar made her debut on Stern's Sirius XM show and her appearance cost the DJ $500 after he bet his producer she wouldn't turn up.
Stern, who is known for his controversial interviews, took the chance to ask Gaga about her past battle with cocaine abuse, and the singer fired back by warning fans not to get involved in drugs, telling the host, "I regret every line I ever did. So to all of the little sweethearts who are listening -- don't ever touch it. It's the devil."
Stern went on to grill Gaga about her sex life, asking her whether she lost her virginity to ex-boyfriend Luc Carl -- which she denied -- but the saucy subject matter riled the "Poker Face" hitmaker and she refused to answer any more of Stern's racy questions.
She told him, "I've got a lot of young fans and I love you and I respect your show and I know you want to talk about sex and cocaine, but honestly you should wait as long as you possibly can to have sex ... I really think that kids have sex way too young."
RELATED: Lady Gaga Gets an Internship
Gaga went on to reveal her on/off lover Carl is still a big part of her life and will even appear in one of her upcoming music promos, telling Stern, "Luc Carl is my best friend and he is going to be in my video."
The interview later took an emotional turn when one of Stern's show employees, High Pitch Mike Morales, who is openly gay, spoke to Gaga about her activism, thanking her for all she has done for the gay community, and the confession brought the pop superstar to tears.
RELATED: Celebrity Heartbreakers
By the end of the chat, Stern, who has previously been critical of Gaga, was full of praise for the star, calling her "terrific" and "the real thing."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite