Lady Gaga talks sex and drugs with Stern
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Itsuo Inouye/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: The Advocate/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Reuters7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/Louie Angelo/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: NPC/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi / Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/Louie Angelo/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
Lady Gaga put shock jock Howard Stern in his place during an appearance on his radio show on Monday morning by halting his controversial questions about sex and drugs.
The pop superstar made her debut on Stern's Sirius XM show and her appearance cost the DJ $500 after he bet his producer she wouldn't turn up.
Stern, who is known for his controversial interviews, took the chance to ask Gaga about her past battle with cocaine abuse, and the singer fired back by warning fans not to get involved in drugs, telling the host, "I regret every line I ever did. So to all of the little sweethearts who are listening -- don't ever touch it. It's the devil."
Stern went on to grill Gaga about her sex life, asking her whether she lost her virginity to ex-boyfriend Luc Carl -- which she denied -- but the saucy subject matter riled the "Poker Face" hitmaker and she refused to answer any more of Stern's racy questions.
She told him, "I've got a lot of young fans and I love you and I respect your show and I know you want to talk about sex and cocaine, but honestly you should wait as long as you possibly can to have sex ... I really think that kids have sex way too young."
RELATED: Lady Gaga Gets an Internship
Gaga went on to reveal her on/off lover Carl is still a big part of her life and will even appear in one of her upcoming music promos, telling Stern, "Luc Carl is my best friend and he is going to be in my video."
The interview later took an emotional turn when one of Stern's show employees, High Pitch Mike Morales, who is openly gay, spoke to Gaga about her activism, thanking her for all she has done for the gay community, and the confession brought the pop superstar to tears.
RELATED: Celebrity Heartbreakers
By the end of the chat, Stern, who has previously been critical of Gaga, was full of praise for the star, calling her "terrific" and "the real thing."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite