Lady Gaga to be godmother to Elton's son?
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
The "Rocket Man" and Furnish welcomed son Zachary into the world -- by way of a surrogate mother -- in December.
Elton is godfather himself to two of Victoria and David Beckham's sons, as well as to Elizabeth Hurley's son, Damian.
And speculation has been swirling over who the singer will pick to be godparents for his own tot.
Some reports have suggested Gaga was asked to take on the role, and now Furnish has added fuel to the fire by telling reporters, "We haven’t publicly confirmed that yet but your sources are very good! I prefer not to comment on it because we are going to make a statement about godparents later on."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite