Lady Gaga to be godmother to Elton's son?
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
The "Rocket Man" and Furnish welcomed son Zachary into the world -- by way of a surrogate mother -- in December.
Elton is godfather himself to two of Victoria and David Beckham's sons, as well as to Elizabeth Hurley's son, Damian.
And speculation has been swirling over who the singer will pick to be godparents for his own tot.
Some reports have suggested Gaga was asked to take on the role, and now Furnish has added fuel to the fire by telling reporters, "We haven’t publicly confirmed that yet but your sources are very good! I prefer not to comment on it because we are going to make a statement about godparents later on."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite