Lady Gaga to write a fashion column
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Lady Gaga/KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in FranceMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 5:57:00 AM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in France
Lady Gaga has announced plans to become a fashion columnist for arty V magazine.
The pop star, who is notorious for pushing boundaries with her style choices, took to her Twitter account to break the news to fans and followers, writing, "I begin next month as a Fashion+Art Columnist for @VMagazine."
The singer has asked fans to submit illustrations of her for the column, and the best one will be used as her signature head shot.
Lady Gaga's first column will appear in the magazine's summer issue, to be released in May.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite