- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Lady Gaga/KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Lady Gaga has announced plans to become a fashion columnist for arty V magazine.
The pop star, who is notorious for pushing boundaries with her style choices, took to her Twitter account to break the news to fans and followers, writing, "I begin next month as a Fashion+Art Columnist for @VMagazine."
The singer has asked fans to submit illustrations of her for the column, and the best one will be used as her signature head shot.
Lady Gaga's first column will appear in the magazine's summer issue, to be released in May.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite