Lady Gaga's assistant claims she was forced to share a bed with star
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Miguel/VM/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: DailyMail/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.6 of 17
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter7 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: GADE/GSI13 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic14 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
Lady Gaga's former personal assistant has accused the pop superstar of invading her privacy by forcing her to sleep in bed with her on tour.
VIDEO: Celebs without makeup
Jennifer O'Neill, who spent 13 months working for Lady Gaga, is suing the singer and her tour company over allegations she is owed $380,000 for 7,168 hours of unpaid overtime during the 2010 Monster Ball trek.
Gaga had to give a sworn deposition as part of the legal proceedings, and during her expletive-ridden testimony, she branded O'Neill a "f**king hood rat" and accused her of failing in her duties by leaving her to carry her own luggage and unpack her own bags.
O'Neill has also testified as part of the dispute, and during her deposition, obtained by the New York Post, she claimed she was never given her own hotel room while on tour and was forced to sleep in the same bed as her boss.
"I was by her side virtually 24 hours a day, seven days a week," she says. "That includes sleeping in the same bed with her. Because she did not sleep alone... Unlike anybody else on that tour, I did not have my own hotel room. I was not asked if I wanted my own hotel room... I had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends, no chance to have sex if I wanted to have sex. There was no chance to do anything."
RELATED: Celebs With Rebellious Spirits
When asked if sleeping in the same bed as Gaga was part of her job, O'Neill replies, "I felt it was."
O'Neill also alleged the singer expected her to be available to work every hour of the day, adding, "[Gaga said] 'I expect you to be working and to be available 24/7.'"
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite