Lady Gaga's trainer plays down weight gain drama
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic4 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Broadway/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/REX/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Lady Gaga's trainer has come to the pop star's defense over reports she was ballooning in weight, insisting she remains one of his most dedicated clients.
Celebrity fitness expert Harley Pasternak claims a series of unflattering photos of Gaga on a "bad day" are to blame for the stories about his pal piling on the pounds. The personal trainer tells HollyScoop.com, "She was bloated and they took a bad picture of her. Have you seen her lately? She looks phenomenal."
RELATED: Most improved beach bodies
Pasternak also says he rarely has to get tough with Gaga, because she works hard to stay in shape.
He adds, "She is really active on stage and she is active throughout the day. We use resistance training for her as a way to sculpt and tone her body... She loves her blender and her smoothies. She loves soups. Pureed soups.
"She is an incredible chef! She has given me recipes that I have used. She makes incredible Italian food, incredible Japanese food... She is big into stir-fries. She likes using different grains from different cultures."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite